Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation

Last week I was on vacation Thursday through Sunday so I'm going to be dragging all week this week. My parents loved waking us up at 7 a.m. every morning so we could start doing things and it was awful! I haven't been up that early in forever. We spent a lot of time shopping which was definately okay with me, but it was so hot out that even walking across the parking lot to the car I would be sweating. This weekend I'm going to Alma with my roommate for the 4th and I'm hoping that the weather stays nice enough that we can be out on the lake the ENTIRE weekend. Other than that I don't have anything to exciting to talk about. I just spend my time working so I can save a little extra money this summer, but with all of the shopping I've been doing its not working out so well!

No comments: