Monday, June 8, 2009

this weeks plans

This week I will be busy at Victoria's Secret because It's time for the Semi-Annual Sale. We have to redecorate the sales floor almost every night and so we will be there from about 4 to 11 at night, so it's a pretty intense week. I heard through the grape vine though that the back stocking area so that will boost my work spirit there. Last night I rented a movie at Blockbuster and they said I have unlimited rentals all week long, so I can go in at least every night to get a new movie. Last night I watched Valkyrie. It was really good but since it is about my favorite subject in history I knew all about it. But it was definitely still worth watching. this week I'm hoping to see The Spirit, Milk, Choke, Quantum of Solice, W., and Defiance. and maybe The Wrestler, Twilight (since it won so many MTV vma's( which is super bogus because Dark Knight was by far a better movie even before I saw it)), The new Punisher, and if there's time I'll find some others, look forward to movie reviews next time. Speaking of Movie reviews, The Hangover was fantastic. Funniest movie I've seen since Step Brothers. Zach Galaficanakis Really does what he is put in the movie to do, and the supporting actors have enough funny lines that he doesn't have to carry the movie by himself. It was a lot like Out Cold but instead this movie had a well deserved R-Rating.

Another thing I've been Interested in is this Show Harper's Island. Its a murder mystery/ horror show about a group of people that go to get married on the island they grew up on even though 7 years ago there was a mass murder. My mom and I have been guessing the killer every week, and last week we were convinced it was the main character because she was secretly psycho but this weeks episode seems to point to the groom of the wedding who was myt back burner killer. Last night my mom texted me after we watched it, and I quote ... "WHAT??? OMG!!!" hahahaha ooo Mom. So when they I believe there are 4 or 5 more episodes so I'm excited for it to get to the end.
Until Next time
Riley B admissions

No comments: