Thursday, June 4, 2009

Clinical Experience

So I had my first clinical experience this week. It was here at BryanLGH East in the Plaza. I was there from 9am-3pm and it went pretty fast. I loved it so much, I just wish I could skip the student part and just know how to be out there already! I think I will really enjoy scanning people's hearts every day! You definately never know what you will find, which makes it pretty exciting. It is almost like opening a present for the first time with each patient because there are always suprises (not necessarily bad either). I am excited to see more pathology...bad for the patient, but fun for us! I also like that we do not tell the patient what we find, I don't think I could handle that part, which is why I chose to do what I do. Ok well I have to get ready to go to the Allied Health Exploration Evening tonight, a classmate and I get to show potential students what we do! :)
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: