Thursday, June 11, 2009

gun to my head blog

So Every 18 seconds Sara is in here telling me what to blog about so I'm going to blog a reallty long blog for her to read because I think Shes bored. Topics... GO!!!!
1 Defiance is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Up there with Gangs of New York. Daniel Craig is very good in it but the best performance is fromLiev Schreiber, the guy that plays Sabertooth in the New Wolverine movie. I look forward to seeing him in a lot more movies hopefully.
2 Choke wasnt great. The concept of the movie was funny but it didnt have any moments when you actually laugh out loud. It's a lot better at the end when everything makes sense
3 Gran Torino couldn't live up to the hype others created for it. Good movie with a good message, but when all you hear for 4 month before you see it is how amazing it is, a lot is taken away.
4 since we are talking about wasting time on facebook on this months poll I thought I'd let everyone know I took a quiz and it turns out I'm Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, go figure, but don't worry if you think I'm too femanin to take that quiz I balanced it out with Which Transformer am I and turns out I'm Ultra Magnus... eh.
5 I beat a Spider-man Video game in less than 8 hours, so that was pretty cool.
6 Sara wanted me to post about celebrity gossip, but I hate how much attention they force upon celebrities, so I will always refuse to blog about rumors or gossip. It's pointless and annoying. Burn papparazzi.
Well thats it for now I guess I'll Blog next time I work, because I'm pretty sure Sara is in love with the blog, and loves reading about her favorite employees!
Riley B- Admissions

No comments: