Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing the Office

Ok, so I read Riley's blog, and it made it hit home that I no longer work in the adm office...(when he used my quote, glad to know you liked it even though you don't know what it means). I miss everyone already, and I know it will be really tough for me to go to Springfield IL in August. This semester has been challenging, and honestly I should be studying right now, but decided to take a blogging break...we had one huge test that was broken up into two, so we took the first part Monday, and now tomorrow (Wed) is the other half, and hopefully the easier half! Clinicals were slow today, but it was fun looking at a lot of the past echo's done in the lab, checking out some cool pathologies and such. July is almost here and it is crazy how fast time is flying, probably because I don't want it to. Anyways I better get back, but I had to have a shout out to my office people because I miss you a lot and I really hope you aren't getting backed up on work with only having 2 students in there right now!!
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: