Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy week thus far

I went to Transformers at midnight, meh not really worth it. It was cool though. I really liked it but it was just an action movie. Not much of a plot. I was hoping for more characters but it was pretty weak... The much anticipated Soundwave didn't do anything, and there were only 3 or 4 new Autobots. Each movie is turning out to end up like each episode of the cartoon was. Decepticans have some ridiculous earth destroying plan, Autobots beat them up, Decepticons run away... but it was still a fun journey. In other movie news, I tried to watch Rob Zombies Holloween alone at midnight on Monday... That was a bad bad bad idea. The little kid they got to play Michael was CRAZY!!! he was such a good horror actor I hope that he's in more scary movies but I'll be sure to watch them with someone! I fixed my flat tire in Omaha and got to see Harper's Island. My mom likes how the show is going but I was really hoping it'd be part of the wedding party, however they did say that there could be a second killer so fingers crossed theres a plot twist! Anyway, I am going to take kt's fan because she left it muahahahaha! And I will miss my office sister alot but I know she's on to bigger and better things so congradulations to her. But shelby and I can take care of things for the time being. well thats all I got for now
Riley B Admissions
PS I would have put pictures of transformers, or katie, or something else rediculous but the picture things arent working so ill have to use another computer some other time

1 comment:

~Kt~ said...

haha funny Riley, my picture ridiculus...haha...o and i stole my fan back by the way...thanks for reminding me!! :)