Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Last blog for Riley

So I resigned as a student assistant in hopes to get a hospital job. I will still be working in the library, but it just seems that I'm being trapped in the office and I need to spread my metaphorical wings. With the rise in student ambassadors I haven't been able to work with in coming students that much and that was my favorite part so maybe I'll try to be a student ambassador in later semesters. I'm excited to move on but of coarse I'll miss my coworkers, especially my office buddies. The Lisas and I have gotten so close that I will definately come visit them at least once a week, KT and I have been here for so long that I'm actually pretty tired of her... Just kidding katie! I hope you text me every time you miss Nebraska while you're in Illinois! I don't think I'll miss Shelby because I will be hanging out with her outside of school. I imagine that everyone will miss my Coheed and Cambria, Bob Marley and Flight of the Conchords background music. I would like to think everybody for the card it brightened up my last day. Bye everyone!

Riley B- Library Student Assistant

1 comment:

~Kt~ said...

Oh my Riley I had no idea you were leaving also!!! Hope you have good luck with the hospital job...and yes I will text you when I miss Nebraska!!