Monday, June 22, 2009

US Open!

Thank God for rain delays all through the US Open. Because today I got to watch a live stream of the final Round and Bethpage park while I worked. I started with the leaders at hole 1o and it was exciting for about 7 of the 8 remaining holes. It included an eagle for Mickelson and a come back from Duval, but in the end Lucas Glover was able to hold on to his -4 score to win. In other news, I have watched a few more movies, all have been descent. I had a flat on my bike, that rocked. And I accidentally deleted Harpers Island off my DVR before watching it... RRRRRRR!!!!
But hey gotta take it with a grain of salt, like katie always says (and since I have no idea what it means i decide to just use it in everyday conversation) Any way, It was a long week last week and I'm ready to tackle this week before it tackles me
Riley B Admissions

No comments: