Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still here

So it has been way too long since I blogged last...sorry, I have been very busy, and haven't been in the admissions office much since I was helping with the High School Health Career Camp and the Roommate Round-up...but I will really be absent from the office after this week, as this Friday is my last day in the office. I have a lot on my plate right now, and with my wedding planning, class, and moving in August, I knew it was best to no longer work in the office. I will miss it a lot, especially the people, but I will still blog so don't worry!
I had another clinical day today, it went very well, I have been seeing a lot of pathologies, I'll list a few, if you are interested go look them up, maybe Echo is for you!
-Bicuspid Aortic Valve
-Severe Mitral and Tricuspid Regurgitation
-Aortic Stenosis
-LV Stage 1 diastolic dysfunction
-LV systolic dysfunction
-Right side enlargement (RV and RA)
-False Tendons (in the LV)
-Pulmonic Insufficiency (or pulmonic regurg)
-Aortic Insufficiency (or regurg)
And the list goes on and on...it is pretty exciting and fun!
I'll write again before the week is out!
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: