Monday, February 2, 2009







So I went to the BEST concert ever! coheed's set was short but i was going crazy, so if they would have been on for much longer I may have passed out from excitement. I almost got kicked out for crowd surfing to much, It was so much fun I got to crowd surf to my favorite song ever, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3. I was in heaven. Then Slipknot came on. My expectations were low but they were amazing. I had so much fun that when i got home I pretty much passed out I was so tired. I woke up the next day and was 4 pounds lighter. BEST concert ever!!! On another note, I am sick of the snow as well shelby, It's getting old. At least it isnt like -16 degrees anymore though. And Shelby, I hate to tell you, you may not love your first couple nursing classes. they have a lot of great information, and presentations are fun, but you dont do any lab things, thats what you do 3rd semester!
Riley B admissions

No comments: