Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Riley's Boring Blog

Its a boring blog because i cant attach any pictures! I finished my painting behind my bed, but I cant show you guys how awesome it is. But if you really wanna see it you can come find me and I'll show you the picture on my phone. My lossing weight went south now that its the third week, but its ok. Because Shelby asked me if I wanted to help her train for a 5 k, so it looks like I'll be running with shelby EVERY DAY!!! and hopefully the weathwer starts to get better so I can start riding my bike to school again. Then the pounds will start to go (that's the plan anyway) Kt, I gotta tell you those dogs look very upset about something, I want a real Beagle those things ROCK!!! I'm glad you had a Happy Valentines though, mine was decent.
See boring blog, hopefully next time the computer will let me put pictures on my blog
Riley B- Admissions

No comments: