Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Riley is planning on shedding the POUNDS!!!!






Today while looking in the health section of CNN.com for a story to blog about I found an 8 week activity plan. Its free, shows videos of your work outs and helps you choose what to eat. I started off with a weight of 232, waist 42 in, and after a long debate about what it means 43 in hips. today, since i started after i ate lunch, (pizza and breadsticks) I am already behind since i was suppose to eat fish and rice. Oops. but that just means after my regular work out im going to do some yoga. some of the food they are suggesting, im going to have to pass on, such as a breakfast shake, and stuff like that. but i will be cutting down on stuff like pop and greasy foods. I hope to be 220 pounds by the end of april.
on another note Ive been painting a design on my wall and thought id keep you guys that look at the blog up to date on the progress...

No comments: