Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello Again

so...unlike Riley and Shelby...I completely love snow and wintery weather...

I had found an awesome snowy picture that had snowflakes with cute adorable dogs, but I couldn't get it to upload on the other computer so I had to find a different one. Penguins are probably my second favorite animal, next to dogs, so I figured why not put them on here instead? Aren't they cute!
I have officially had my first test of the semester in Core 1, it was a lot of review, which was nice, but it was of course still challenging. Things are going very well and I am loving skills lab where we actually get to scan. And I am quickly learning that I will need a lot more volunteers than I thought, so anyone out there that wants to check out adult cardiac sonography, or just wants a sonogram of their heart, let me know and I can scan you and show you the lab!
Outside of school, I have been trying hard to get my workouts to fit into my daily routine. I am always finding myself ready to go to the gym around 5 or 5:30 (pm of course) which is the worst time to go becuase it is soooo crowded!
Ok so I just had to put a doggie on here...how cute is this?
This one reminds me of Sara's (one of our admission counselors) dogs.
Ok so I am totally wanting a dog REALLY bad, possibly for when I go to clinicals. I don't want to be too lonely!! :) Any ideas out there let me know, we will try to make this thing interactive? Which dog would be a good cuddle dog (medium sized), that can be home for several hours at a time, doesn't bark, and doesn't shed a lot, but is a good guard dog, but not mean (so I can feel safe)?
~Kt~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should get a Cairn Terrior. They hardly shed, have a mean sounding bark, but don't bark constantly...can be cuddly and they are small enough that most apartment complexes that allow dogs will let them live there too!