Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Late Valentines Day!

I didn't do a whole lot for the holiday, just made some spaghetti at home and watched a movie with my man and his roomies, yes how romantic. haha. I did get a really cozy super soft blanket and pillow that I now sleep with every night, so that definatley made my day! (added to the 7 other pillows and 4 stuffed animals and 2 blankets that I already sleep with)


I know you may be sick of my dog pictures, but I decided I want a "puggle" which is a mix of a pug and beagle! They are sooo cute! So along with my puggle that I want, my boyfriend decided he wants a french mastiff...if you don't know what these are, they are HUGE!
But they are adorable as well. We figured they could be friends! :)

On another note, school is speeding up, and things are getting pretty interesting. I find myself struggling to let myself be ok with making really stupid mistakes on tests, as my last test displayed. I was pretty stressed about it for 4 days post test...(if you don't know this, I am extremely hard on myself when it comes to tests and school, not always such a pleasant thing) and yes I am still struggling with letting myself accept it (ok so I didn't do that bad, but I am not happy with myself regardless).
So besides the wonderful test world, our days of scanning are coming along well. I still look forward to every Wednesday where we get to learn a new skill or view while scanning the heart. I am actually dreaming about scanning now, which is pretty cool because I love dreaming about what I love to do, so yeah double bonus! Cheezy I know, but it's true, I seriously love this stuff more and more everyday!
ok I won't bore you with any more school stuff.
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: