Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello World

Here I go again on my reality TV...Ya Julia won "True Beauty" last night, and she was a good pick, I do agree! I still don't think Joel should have made it as far as he did (runner up), especially in terms of "inner beauty". If you don't know, the show picked a bunch of really beautiful people and didn't tell them the show was about inner and outer beauty (whoever wins gets to be in People Magazine's 100 most beautiful people issue and win $100,000), in the end Julia was the winner with the most inner and outer beauty. It was kind of a lame show, but I got into it, go figure
The Bachelor's final show is next Monday and I am super excited to see who he picks, and how he handles Deanna coming back! I think that part is just for show, but who knows maybe he will want her back after all!

Ok no more reality tv (although I am excited our computer finally let us put pictures up!), how bout the weather?! It's awesome today! Until it snows again, like I think it is supposed to...ah well I love snow!
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: