Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 weeks in 1 blog

I have finally finished my painting and it I am very happy with it. over the last 3 weeks it was flying by so quick i didn't take that many pictures but here are the ones leading up to the finish of the project













And then finally I was don't and it ended up looking like this:
A lot of people have asked me if I used a stencil, but its as big as my wall, and i didn't even know they made them that big. I actually brought the image up on my computer and would look at it from the other side of my room and drew it free hand like that. there are definitely mistakes on, but I love it and am hoping to put something on the opposite wall. How's that for Talent Shelby?
Anyway, Ash Wednesday is today meaning its time to start lent. as my lent I'm actually taking a tip from our Muslim brothers and doing a Ramadan type thing. I'm not going to eat for 40 days while the suns up, all i have to make sure I do is not pig out when the sun goes down which I believe I can do. As Shelby said hopefully it will get nice out so I can start riding my bike to school and work and loose some access weight.
to respond to KT's blog, I have almost all of the True Beauty's recorded on my DVR, but I guess I can just delete them now that I know who wins!!! try a spoiler alert next time please!!!! But yeah that girl was pretty nice, and definitely nice looking so she was a good choice.
Last but not least on my blog I wanted to remind everybody that The Watchmen Comes out in a week and a half, I'm so excited I'm pretty sure I'm going at midnight. Hopefully I can find some one that has read it so they can go with me.
Well that's about all I have, until next week when I'll probably talk about how excited I am for Watchmen
Riley B- Admissions

No comments: