Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow!!!

I am so tired of the snow!! I feel like it has been snow for the past week straight! Since we have 4 people and only a 2 car garage we alternate every week and this week just happens to be my week out of the garage! This means I have to get up extra early to go out in the freezing cold and scrape my car! The only good thing about the snow is that I don't want to get out in it so I have actually gotten some studying done. With classes starting to pick up the tests and quizzes are starting to pick up too. Also, I have a paper due for my English class every Tuesday and Thursday so that takes up a bunch of my time! It will all be worth it when this semster is over and I start my actual nursing classes. And when its time to relax and go to the beach :)

No comments: