Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Registration

There are a bunch of stuffed envelopes in the office today that are filled with registration stuff. Im excited to start my third/fifth semester of school. This semester was just a bunch of pre reqs, and i want out! I'm hoping to take abnormal Psych nex semester so that I can Be a minor in Social Sciences. But pretty much when its time to sign up for classes I just go into Pam and say work your magic and she usually gives me a great schedule, THANKS PAM!!!! so i talked about that stuff which is great, buuuuuuut I'm going to Watchmen tomorrow at MIDNIGHT! I'm so excited I can barely Stand it. I actually brought my Watchmen Book to work today so that in the library I can read it front to back hopefully all tonight. I'm going with my friend Carter, it took me a while to decide who I was going to go with, I've actually told people that cant go with me including my roommate and his friend Brianna (Because they talk during movies, and I would snap their necks if they interupted my movie!). I try to not watch the previews because I don't want to see that much of it before I see the Movie. I think the graphics are going to be amazing, I think the dialoge will be close to the comic, and I hope they fixed the ending. In the book the story just kind of ends without having an ending. Zac Snyder said he wanted to change the end, but didnt want make fans hate the ending so we'll see what happens.
Riley B Admissions

No comments: