Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Bloody Valentine 3D


On Sunday I went to my Bloody Valentine 3D and it was pretty much the scariest movie ever. It started off with blood dripping off a hand and it looked like it was dripping on the head of the person infront of me. Then throughout the movie random things would look like they were popping off the screen and I would literally duck! Eventhough I had my eyes closed most of the movie I still thought it was a pretty good movie. I've decided it should be summer time. Or at least spring. I'm so tired of having to get up early to scrape my car or having to worry about dressing warm enough so I don't freeze to death. I would much rather have no classes and spend my time boating at the lake and wearing shorts and tank tops! Winter is my least favorite season but I guess this winter could have been a lot worse

Shelby

No comments: