Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello!!!

So the semester has officially begun...I only have classes on MWF (besides my wonderful online ethics class), so my Tuesdays and Thursdays are amazing! Plus, it is great becuase all my favorite shows are on Monday nights so now I don't have to worry about potential tests the next day, I have the freedom to actually watch my shows stress free (Jon & Kate Plus 8, Bachelor, True Beauty, 17 Kids and Counting, and Little People Big World)! I am also really looking forward to this semester because we get to start scanning, finally!

Here is one of my random cute dog youtube videos...check it out it may just make you at least smile :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLl23jAK2wo&feature=related
Oh, and for the record Riley, I did not cry at the end of Marley and me, I was close!! :)
~Kt~

No comments: