Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to Class...


Over break I was pretty lazy. I got the 4th season of Grey's Anatomy for Christmas so I spent most of break re-watching the old episodes so I would know what was going on in the 4th season. My roomate Sam and I even spent an entire day from 11am until around 3am watching episodes. We didn't even get up to eat anything! Thats my idea of break. I started back to class this week and so far my classes are going good. I have class 5 days a week this semester though :( At least in my Comparitive Religion class we get to go on field trips! Nothing too exciting is going on at the school this week. Also, I'm learning about the hormones in Anatomy and Physiology II and its way easier than I expected. Im taking a English Composition class that I'm not looking forward too. Just from looking at the syllabus I can tell its going to be a ton of writing. My other class is Psychology which I haven't had yet, but I've only heard good things about the class so I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully classes keep running as smoothly as they have this week!

Shelby

No comments: