Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Semester, New Adventures.



As the new Semester begins, I am finding out that my lfe is starting to look more adventurous! Friday before school started I went to a concert in Omaha as a last celebration before school started. I had a blast, and can't wait until my next concert on the 25th. I'm going to see my favorite band for the third time. Coheed and Cambria, I am such a big fan that my art major roommate and I painted one of their cd covers and I hung it on my wall. I'm going to see them at the mid America Center with Slipknot. I am very excited to say the least.








My new classes include Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Human Growth and Developement, and Comparitive Religion. It should be an active and exciting semester in the school as well. Also I have the sterotypical New Year's Resolution to lose weight so im on a diet, and working out. Hopefully I'll be seeing results soon. As new people come to look at the blogs, if you have any questions about the school feel free to email us or call us, we love to send stuff out. Also if you're looking for financial aid stuff, make sure you fill out you FAFSA and check our financial aid brochures. If you have any questions at all about financial aid feel free to get a hold of Deb Wilke at debrah.wilke@bryanlgh.org Other than that, I dont have much else to say. Hope everyone had a great break and is excited to be back in school


Riley B Admissions

No comments: