Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 DAYS!!!


Unfortunately I haven't been able to focus on school this week because in 4 days I am going to go see my favorite band, Coheed and Cambria. This is the thrid time I will be seeing them, and I am most excited for this one. The first time was at the Warped Tour so it was only a 30 minute set, and the second time I was late for the concert and it was at the Qwest Center so it wasn't very fun. But this time... Its at the Mid America Center and they are playing for a full hour. Should be a great concert and I will blog all about it on Monday with hopefully pictures of my own.
On another note my diet hasn't been going so great. my weight keeps seesawing. But I have been exorcising everyday so thats good, and sometimes I actually enjoy working out. Weird I know but whatever works I guess. other than that I've been pretty boring. Homework and cleaning have once again taken over my life so thats all I have for now. Hope everyone had a great week talk to you the 26th
Riley B- Admissions

No comments: