Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy, Busy Busy

The Admissions office has been Swamped since the begining of last week. With school starting, Jenna leaving, and Kelli and Sara being on the road the work just keeps piling up. When I was a prospective student I had no idea how much work it took to send me all that BryanLGH information. I'm excited to find out who our new co-worker will be, because its always fun to meet a new person. If i ever get to see her i suppose since I never saw Jenna anyway. Out side of work life has been pretty usual; school, workout, homework, watch TV. Next Saturday I start my first SCC class so that will maybe effect my daily agenda. So far I've gone to ever Husker game for free but this time it looks like ill have to pay a little bit, not too much though. And thats pretty much the blog for this week, hope everyones having fun with school and work
Riley B-Admissions
P.S. Hi katie, I havent actually talked to you in like a month other than passing by so Hello!

No comments: