Thursday, September 18, 2008

Walkin n Workin


Check this out, they have work places that have tredmils that the employees use while working. Although they walk really slow (below 2mph), it still burns a heck of a lot of calories. Just an interesting item I wanted to share. the complete article is http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/18/health/nutrition/18fitness.html?no_interstitial if your interested in learning more. We couldn't figure out if they do have places to sit if they want or not, but very interesting indeed.
In school related news, I am finally finished with this week that was full of quizzes and tests. I am excited to have a weekend of basically no studies! I studied so much this past week, and I think it really payed off (I hope). Yup, I am still enjoying all the homework and studies, so I realllllly hope it continues!! Maybe just the atmosphere of a different school is helping, along with the fact that I have finally figured out where my life is heading, and I know I have to understand what I am learning to be able to do my vascular ultrasounding well!
Anyways, a final farewell to our Jenna as she will no longer be a student assistant, we will miss you!!
~Kt~ :)

No comments: