Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

S I actually Labored a ton on Labor day this year. my roommate was out of town so i figured with him out of the way it would be very easy to clean my house so i did laundry and dishes and mowed. I was super excited that i got so much accomplished. All the laundry isnt done and when my roommate came back he used practically all the dishes I had just cleaned so it looks like tonight i will be back to cleaning. I am going back to omaha this weekend and might hopefully find a car so i can get to school in 5 minutes as opposed to 25, and to celebrate my brothers birthday. happy 26 Myles!!! other than that my lifes been going pretty good
Riley B- Admissions
ps KT you have to blog every week! im just looking out for you so you better be thanking me in your next blog! and youre so weird likeing homework... but i guess thats just kt

No comments: