Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been a while...

Sorry it has been quite some time since I last blogged. If anyone ever heard BryanLGH College of Health Sciences was easy, they are definatley wrong. I have been quite busy with studying! This coming week I have 5 quizzes for only 3 classes, then the next week, I have tests in all 3 classes. Everyone is getting ready for fall break I assume. Oh well, it is really fun finally learning about things that I am completely interested in, and knowing that I will use the information in the future is a help as well. I am so glad I made my decision to come to BryanLGH for vascular sonography!!!
I have also been getting involved in campus activities such as action for students and student government association, along with participating in the diabetes and cancer walks! I actually know some nursing students, which is always fun because we don't ever get to interact otherwise.
As Riley said, we have been very busy in the office now that Jenna is gone...so if any of you out there want an admissions position apply now!!!! It is a good time, truly! The people we work with make it awesome!
I will be writing again soon!!
~Kt~ :)

No comments: