Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall TV Shows

Wow it has been a long time since I blogged. School is going well but busy... I am in nursing care I so I am getting started in all the good stuff and having clinical 3 times a week!!
I do not know about you guys but I am getting excited for fall TV, all my shows will be starting in the next month, I CANT WAIT!!! I was never a TV/sitcom junkie until last year when I didn't have cable. The only channels I had to watch ABC, Fox, CW, and CBS and I was left to watch all the sitcom every night. Well lets just say I got hocked and now it seems like I have a show to watch every night! Lets just hope we don't have another writers strike and we can all enjoy our favorite returning shows like Grays Anatomy, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money, Pushing Daisies!
There is also a few new shows that look pretty interesting. I can not wait to see 90210 again!After the first episode it got the best rating ever for CW. We will just see it is matches up to the past episodes.
Gary unmarried-looks like another good one. Its about a recently divorced man adjusts to being single again after 15 years of marriage while also raising two kids with his controlling ex-wife.
Kath and Kim looks good for the ladies- A look at the relationship of a dysfunctional mother-daughter duo and their adventures in middle-class suburbia. This American remake is based on the Australian show of the same name, currently one of the most popular Australian shows.

It looks like a good run down of shows for the fall--hopefully we will be able to get our studying done!

I am posting a site where everyone can look at their favorite shows, days and timing or check out a new show. http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview-2008/fall-schedule.aspx

No comments: