Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cruise Night

This week has been an extremely long week. I was out on the lake all weekend so that wore me out and on top of that I woke up on Monday with a horrible cold! I can't believe that there is already only one month left of summer. Before I know it I will be back in classes. I haven't even ordered my books yet so I should probably start thinking about doign that so that classes don't get here and my books haven't come in yet! I'm excited to go back to Kearney this weekend to spend time with my family and go to Cruise Night. Cruise Night happens once a year in Kearney when people from all over bring in their classic cars and drive them up and down 25th street all night. Its really cool to see all of the cars and watch the burn-out contests. Next weekend I'm going down to Pawnee City for a mud volleyball tournament and that should be pretty interesting since mud and I don't really get along to well, but it should be a good time.
-Shelby

No comments: