Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vacation!

As much as I have been working between my two jobs lately I have been exhausted! It doesn't help that I have had to go out of town every weekend since the middle of June for something so I really haven't had any time to rest. After this Thursday at noon I have 10 days of and I am super excited! I am planning on doing absolutely nothing besides maybe going to the lake and working on my tan. This past weekend I was in Kearney for Cruise Night and it was insane! There were about 2000 people lining the sides of 25th St. My mom gets the police reports at her job and she said there were 60 mips and 103 traffic violations! That shows you how the Kearney Police have nothing better to do than look for minors drinking and people turning into the wrong lane or going 3 mph over the speed limit.
-Shelby

No comments: