Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boysenberry Lane

So while everyone is still in transition for new student assistants in the admissions office, I figured I could up date everyone on my recent Illinois accomplishment. I finally found a place to live when I leave for Springfield IL next month for my full time clinicals. It has the most adorable name...Boysenberry Lane...which makes me smile everytime I say it. It is in a good part of town (as I had recently learned there are some not so hot places there), so I am a little more excited about going, since I really don't want to. I also had my last day of part time clinicals here at BryanLGH East. We completed 45 hours, basically shadowing, and scanning a couple of the basic pictures. I loved it, which makes me want to get out in the real world even more.
In terms of my wedding planning, I finally found a photographer and we will be getting a few engagement pictures taken this weekend, and I have no clue what I am going to wear, but I guess we are going to Wilderness Ridge to take them so that will be fun climbing around their cool waterfall. Now I just need to find a cake person....any ideas???
Alright I better get going I have a big day of class tomorrow which includes a quiz, lab, and picking our topic for our capstone presentations...I'm thinking Osteogenesis Imperfecta...fun stuff.
Until next time..
~Kt~ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend sweetartweddingcakes.com

She does them from her home, by appt only. The website has quite a few pictures. Beautiful and delicious!

Anonymous said...

nice share, good

article, very usefull for me...thank you