Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweet Summer Time

-So I went to Wicked in Omaha last weekend with my wonderful mom and aunt....and wow it was probably one of my most favorite plays I have ever seen, and trust me I've seen a few in my day.
-I have also found my wedding dress (pretty sure) along with bridesmaids at J'Maries so I will probably be ordering that soon because if I do I get 100 dollars off! :)
-Studying for my board is coming along as well, I did over 200 questions last night in one of my study books and I definately knew more than I thought I would so that was encouraging.
-Not a whole lot else is going on with my summer, I am looking forward to my classes starting in June so I can be done with class forever...but I am sad that my days working the admissions office are limited :( But I will still blog so everyone can know how exciting my life is :)
Ok well until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: