Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SUUUUUUUMMMAAAHHHHHHH!!!!


Shelby and I agree that my title is the best attention getter to make everyone read my post. I went to the used concert on monday and it was crazy fun like you wouldnt believe. There are actually pictures of me crowd surfing! I went with 2 of my best friends that i hadnt seen until winter. It was a great time and I lost 4 pounds at the concert! And now I'm getting ready for Vegas! I just have to Spend some time with my friends, maybe get a hair cut and hopefully find my hat! I'm very excited for the City and then when I get back I'm going to the Taking Back Sunday and Anberlin Concert. So already summer has been one of the best of my life. I cant wait to inform my fans of all the awesome stuff Ive been up to
Until Next time
Riley B Admissions

No comments: