Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Celebrate

Finals are over!! yeah!! So I am one semester closer to being done with classes forever!!! I only have a 3 week summer break because of summer session, so I am enjoying it by cleaning my room (to get it more prepared to move the middle of August to IL), and studying for the physics board exam, then off to my last semester of classes (yea!). It is weird how fast this year has gone by, I remember last year at this time I had just gotten accepted, and here I am so close to being on full time clinicals! I really enjoy being at BryanLGH College though, I almost wish my program was longer. I can't say enough how the faculty and staff are so supportive and fun (and of course the other students, esp those I work with)! :) That's about all the excitment I have going on right now.
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: