Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big Summer plans

So the Anberlin, Taking Back Sunday concert was pretty sweet, but even better then that... I went frolfing with Adam La-freaking-zzara! He was really cool and down to earth, but I buried him. He had never been before though so I guess I wont brag too much. (I was going to put a picture on here but the picture link won't work again so next time hopefully). I suppose he is the lead singer of Taking Back Sunday, so he's got that going for him. kt, that's super awesome about your wedding dress, ill bet it looks great on you. But anyway!!! I have a sweet Summer planned Early next month I'm going to a cabin in South Dakota right by a lake with my family, SWEET!!!! then the end of July my friend gets back from Field Training in Alabama, and Transformers comes out, wow. July i am going to save up some money for the WARPED TOUR. Probably the coolest tour that comes by Omaha. Where I will see bands like 3OH!3, Aiden, Attack attack, Bad Religion, Forever the Sickest Kids, Less Than Jake, the Devil wears Prada, we the kings, and Streetlight Manifesto. By the end of this summer I'll be hard pressed to find a band I haven't seen. Then in August I'm going to see Blink 182, Fall out boy, and Panic at the Disco. OOOO and lets not forget, I'm gonna try to get a caravan down to the Austin City Limits Music Festival to see Beastie Boys, Kings of Leon, and of course the worlds greatest band COHEED AND CAMBRIA.
So Yeah, my life is pretty sweet. just gotta keep working so I can make enough money to do all this stuff.

No comments: