Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Doin Busy Work!



So we are swamped in the office, its super awesome. im swamped with school, its super awesome. Victoria's Secret apparently is always swamped, its awesome... BUUUUT Summer Starts Saturday for me! I'm so excited to finally have free time! I can go frolfing! wash my suv! watch Good Will Hunting!!!! But my two most diobalical tests remain, Microbiology and Pathophysiology, but I will finish them bravely with my head held high. I am also excited because next weekend I am going to Las Vegas!!!!!!! I really havent had time to plan for it because of all the school and work. but i'll probably start packing saturday in preperation. other than that I havent been up to much, Sara mentioned my 21st Birthday, It was insane (too insane that they said I couldn't blog about it ;) ) . The school had a vollyball tournament which was the most fun I've had in a while with my friends. It was cold but sooo much fun! Shelby I'm glad you had fun at over easter, which sounds like a decade ago since we've been so busy, and Shelby you have got to frolf with me! you are always ditching. Katie's engaged? I honestly had no idea. Nobody ever tells me anything!!!! I better be an usher, or at least invited to the wedding. And "true confessions" huh? Well Sara wears glitter and sprays her hair pink when she goes out with her friends she was even spotted at a club and we got a picture! And thats it for me hope everyone has a wonderful summer, and check out our facebook page coming soon!

1 comment:

S. Malsbury said...

Am I Jem or is it Gem? I can never remember. The real question is why is Riley going to Las Vegas? Hmmm, will we find out or will I have to write another true confessions blog? S