Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What??? If you haven't watched the final show of bachelorette look away!




So it is now said and done...the winner of the bachelorette is Jesse!! I am completely shocked, I was convinced it was easily going to be Jason! It is nice to see how completely in love they are and I am happy she found the love of her life. Maybe it was just that I thought Jason as the perfect man because of his extremely sweet caring nature and of course good looks...although I must say, once Jesse made his hair shorter he did look much better! I think they set the wedding for May 9th of next year so hopefully they air that one like they did for Trista and Ryan!


On another note...I started my "cna" class last night, I am taking the night class through Clarkson College but at Madonna because I needed it to be at night...anyways..it is from 4:30 to 10pm and wow it is long! I hope it goes fast, but so far it is alright (it's just hard to take something like that when you aren't going to actually practice it (since it is a pre req for vascular sonography))

So, Riley thank you for informing all of us through blogger that you had such a nasty sickness!! it's almost as bad as finding out someone is engaged through facebook!! haha...well we are all glad you are feeling better!! (next time maybe you should let us know before the world that you were truly that freakin sick!)
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: