Friday, July 18, 2008

!Happy Birthday Brother!

Happy Birthday to my big bro today as he turns the big 25 today, he is old!!
wow, so I haven't blogged for quite some time now. Not a whole lot has happened in my life, besides being busy 24/7, I know how annoying it is to hear people talk about how busy they are as they think they are the only ones. But life is busy and I truly don't hate it I guess. My CNA class is going well as we have hit our half way point and I am still passing! yeah! The cornhusker states games are this weekend...I will be out watching the track and field at Wesleyan on Saturday, come eat at the concessions stand and I will be there to serve ya! ha! I have been giving lots of tours and hopefully I am getting a tiny bit better at them as I continue to learn new things everyday!
O and sorry Riley I had a grandma moment as I did not for the life of me have a reason why you would need the speakers back into the computer...not thinking about your site that plays music...I guess I just think about itunes and others not available on our work computers (ie wondering why you would want to hear the sounds of the computer only turning on and off)...so sorry...looks like you got it all plugged in though, glad to hear that whole ordeal is over!
Ok well that is all the excitment I have!
~Kt~ :)

No comments: