Thursday, July 3, 2008

So I was very sick a couple of days ago, and it looks like to me, my mother, and my new doctor, that it was caused by a kidney stone. I have come to this conclusion because as i was vomiting, i noticed that my side hurt very bad, and in my searches i find those are 2 severe effects of the kidney stones. to say the least it was a pretty missarable experience. apparently a kidney stone is when the wrong substances get through the kidneys, have a chemical reaction, and percipitate into a solid "crystal". It passed without me even knowing it was in there (I found out later what it was, im pretty grateful it wasnt big enough for me to notice) and i began to feel better as the night went on. So to make sure there werent any left and to check on everything else they did an abdominal catscan on me. That wasnt very fun, but it turned out everything else was ok. So that was my weekend.
Happy 4th of July
Riley B- Admissions
PS KT i have never heard anyone say "my mother in law to be someday maybe (hopefully!)". so thank you for the smile that that gave me. And im glad you enjoy walking too!!!!!
PPS I want to be a Doctor Nurse, because people would be like are you my doctor? and id be like no im your nurse but i am a doctor, so since im youre nurse and im a doctor i suppose that kindof makes me your doctor... kinda.

No comments: