Friday, July 25, 2008

Attention All Bloggers

To everyone who blogs on this blog.......

I need everyone to do me a favor. I am adding a tool here to allow each of you to post from your own account. This will allow everyone to see who is posting by adding your name / account at the bottom of your blogging posts.

The favor: Everyone who blogs here needs to go to gmail.com and make an account for yourself. For your address please use your firstname.lastname@gmail.com *(if you already have a gmail address you may use it)*

Once you have completed making a new email address at GMail, email me from that account a blank email at lukeballmer@gmail.com so that I can add you into the system.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will send you an email to your new (gmail) address which you will use from now on to post on this blog.

//Luke

No comments: