Thursday, December 11, 2008

It has been a while....

Sorry I have no blogged for a while...
I am very excited for finals to be over! I am officially done with "class" for the semester, now all that's left is finals next week and it can't come any sooner...
-What exciting have I been up to?
Well...as Riley said, the Christmas Party was a blast, and once again, a big thanks to Lisa, Sara, and Kelli for our awesome stockings!!!!
-What am I doing for Christmas?
I am going home eventually, after I visit my man's family on the 24th.

P.S. Riley dislikes my self question/answer session, but do I care....no....just kidding, but not really. Ok so one must understand we have this wonderful brotherly sisterly relationship (as everyone calls it), so if any of you out there think we are rude...it is kind of inside rudness that really means nothing.

No comments: