Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Break Time!

I am the first of the 3 student assistants to finish my finals! I have gone the whole semester and am ready to party! I am planning on going home for the weekend so that i can use my parents flat screen TV and surround sound to watch Batman (I bought it the day it came out on DVD). I also am going to go buy my Coheed and Cambria ticket at the Mid America Center! I love Break so much, I honestly don't even know what I'm going to do with a whole month off school. Hopefully I can do all the stuff I didn't have time for when i was in school Such as:

-Working Out







-Going to Movies










-Playing Video Games for Hours at a Time










-Work an entire Week








-Shower... Just Kidding






I wish my Co-workers the best on all thier finals, and hope all your grades were high. I will be blogging over break to tell you just how great break is going. Have a great break and I'm looking forward to all your smiling faces next semester!
RileyB Admissions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh i think that was your best blog ever! i liked the pics! ~Kt~