Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!! I sure did, I went home to Kearney for a couple days to be with my family. We didn't do a whole lot for presents, however, Santa did bring me a sweet heated ice scraper for my car, so I kind of want it to snow again so I can try it out! My other gift was from my brother and his wife to be, funny thing was that we got each other the same thing, a gift card to best buy with a basket full of movie treats to enjoy a nice movie night with our significant others. Crazy! Other than that, break has been very relaxing and enjoyable. My man and I went to Marley and Me (the movie) two nights ago, which was very cute! I won't give the ending away, but be prepared to cry! :)
Hope everyone is ready for a new year to begin! The only thing I hate about a new year is having to remember to change the date when I write it, by the time I get in the habit of writing the correct year down, it is usually time for the next year to roll around! Ah well...but from me to you, I truly wish a happy new year, may all your dreams and wishes come true!
~Kt~ :)

No comments: