Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Everything Blog

So I couldn't decide what to blog about today so I think I'll just talk about everything that's on my mind for a little while
1. The Student Ambassadors and Student Assistants had a Christmas Party and it was super fun. We had a gift exchange and took a limo ride. A HUGE thanks to everyone that helped set it up.
2. Finals are hard
3.I am looking forward to Winter Break, I will be sitting at home watching a lot of TV and will be sleeping past 8 a.m. every morning
4As everyone knows I love movies, and this holiday season I'm hoping to get to see some. Good ones look like The Spirit, Yes Man, and Tale of Despereaux look good. I'm on the fence about Four Christmas',Valkyrie, and The Day the Earth Stood Still so we'll see. 3 more months until Watchmen ;)
5 Next Semester I will be experiencing the Main Event of BryanLGH College of Health Sciences, and that is the Clinical hours. I am Very Excited, but have had some bad dreams about screwing something up so I'm very nervous too. I think the bad dreams are going to make me be more careful though so we'll see.
So Shelby, all of those things are things you can blog about, I've done a whole blog on the new batman movie so it's really whatever you want.
Riley B- Admissions

No comments: