Thursday, January 21, 2010

Resolutions

Hey everyone,
As always one of my new years resolutions is to get in shape, but this year its really killing me! I have been running and lifting weights every evening at Lifepointe and I'm extremely sore! For anyone that doesn't know, Lifepointe is a gym at 27th and Pine Lake here in Lincoln that as students of BryanLGH College of Health Sciences we get a discount at. It is a very nice gym and I love going there! It's always clean and the staff are really friendly.
Classes really haven't gotten too hard yet so I haven't had much homework or studying to do. I'm sure in no time I will be super busy with all of the work for each class.
This weekend I am planning on going to The Lovely Bones which is a movie about a girl that is murdered that is trying to help her family solver her murder from heaven. I read this book last semester and I loved it so I am looking forward to seeing if the movie is just as good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.