Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hello Everyone,



The holiday season sure went fast and I can't believe it is time to start classes again. They will be starting up on Monday the 11th. I think everyone was shocked this holiday season as a big winter storm hit right before Christmas day. Hopefully everyone was able to make it back to their home or to see their families. And hopefully everyone got their share of food because I know I did, too many sugar cookies and puppy chow! It was very nice to see all my family and friends over break and just be lazy/relax.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, yay 2010!!

Mckayla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!