Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Classes

Hey everyone!

This last week I was home in Kearney and it was very relaxing! I didn't get out of bed before noon and even then I didn't have much to do. It was a very nice way to end my break. This week its back to being busy all of the time with classes starting up and my work hours increasing. It's going to be nice having a routine again, but I'm not a fan of having to get up early every day!

Last week while I was home my sister and I went to see The Blind Side and it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I definately recommend it to everyone! It is about a homeless boy that really doesn't have much going for him. A very nice family adopts him and teaches him how to become a football player and he ends up going pro. If you haven't seen it yet you have to see it ASAP!

-Shelby

No comments: