Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weird Weather



So 2 weeks ago I was going to go frisbee golfing, but I ran out of time that day so I thought o tomorrow I will go!!!! little did i know warm weather doesnt like Nebraska. All I want to do is get some sun and throw a frisbee, but NOOOOOOO! Hopefully by the begining of next week it will be warm enough to go frolfing with some buddies. Also this week I had an interview at Victoria Secret. I've gotten a lot of guff for it being a guy and all, but they hire guys for the back to do inventory. I was told I pretty much had the job but I had to wait for the paper work to go through. So im pretty excited to start there and finally have some money. Also coming up soon is my awesome 21st birthday... BOO YEAH!!!! KT and I are going to paint the town red! it's going to be a late weekend celebration, so if your 21 meet us down town! Thats about it though, so until next week


Riley b -Admissions

No comments: