Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"True" Confessions

I keep teasing the Student Assistants - Riley, Katie and Shelby - that I'm going to write a True Confessions blog all about them. So there have been some really great "true" confessions that we've come up with that I'd like to share but probably shouldn't, but I'll share a tame one on each of them.

Shelby - Her real name is Emily.
Riley - He is already 21 he is just saying he is turning 21 this weekend so we all make a big deal out of his birthday.
Katie is planning to apply for one of those reality shows. And if you've been reading her blog this year you can guess which one - but she just got engaged, so who knows!

If you couldn't tell, I should have posted this all on April 1st as an April Fool's Day joke. None of the above "true" confessions are real. But maybe one day I will write one that is for REAL!

1 comment:

~Kt~ said...

Nicely done! Love it Sara!! :)