Thursday, April 16, 2009

Movies


Since I was home over the weekend for Easter I had plenty of time to catch up on movies. There is never anything to do in Kearney so I watched 3 movies and did plenty of homework over the weekend. My favorite movie by far that I saw this weekend was Nights in Rodanthe. Its definately one of those movies that has you hooked from the beginning, but was pretty much a "chick flick." It's a book by Nicholas Sparks, which I didn't know, so I'm going to have to read that once classes are over. I also saw Lakeview Terrace which was really good. It had a lot about racism and how bad it really can get which I found really interesting. Quarantine was another one that I saw and I absolutly hated it. I tried to force myself to fall asleep during it so that I wouldn't have to watch it with my family. It was a very poorly made horror movie and wouldn't recommend wasting your money to rent it. Overall I had a really good Easter and it was nice to see my family and catch up with them, but now its back to reality with school. Good thing we are down to our last few weeks because I am definately ready for summer!!

No comments: